Saturday, September 30, 2006

Stuff>And>OtherStuff

Jonathan Franzen, gang rapper

The run down:

Willy Clinton viral video: that's what I'm talking bout (and I'm allergic to politics)

Lupe's F & L: solid B grade and a disappointment, although a disappointment I expected (still a disappointment?). Puppy might contest this, let's see.

Salacious Swami Talk of the Town: tremendous

T.O.: might as well stop pretending to play football and start a tabloid about himself

Something Foley, that congressman who resigned after dirty emails sent to 16 year-old page surfaced (don't care enough to link or look up his name): good move bro, the game wasn't for you.

Jonathan Franzen's The Discomfort Zone: a memoir written because a famous novelist wanted to rediscover his inner elitist asshole...and write about birds and how he thinks Charlie Brown is a loser. not worth it. Write another novel for god's sake you asshole.

Laguna Beach Beard Kid busted again: I wonder if he was wearing a top hat at the time.

2 comments:

Sordid Puppy said...

Dude Wahler is just so hood...but I'm pretty sure I could take him.

Sordid Puppy said...

p.s. i just saw a pavement window sticker on the minivan driving in front of me...gully